Jan 8, 2010

Packing + The Introduction to the "Flip"

...................................................................................................
The process of packing is quite the task! I'm still not sure how I'm going to fit my life in a suitcase, but it'll all come together fine. I have so much to do in less than a week, but I know that it will be all worth it. :) I'm getting more excited than anything! Thanks for checking in!
P.S. My new "flip" video camera is going to be one of the best/most crucial parts of my blog. I'm so excited to show you all everything that my own eyes see! :)


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the video camera idea!! that's gonna be awesome! have a great last week at home and pack, pack, pack!! =) love you paiger!!! can't wait to see what awaits you in SPAIN!! =)

    ReplyDelete