Jan 27, 2010

Just say NO.

Tonight just a few girls and i went out for tapas. It was a great, classy time :) We went to my favorite place "Beauty and the Beast." WE had the place to ourselves, which was awesome. We had great service for that reason! On our way back... which was about 12:30 our time... I was walking with two other girls (Alex and Kristina). A drunk, toothless homeless man started following us and saying things i could not translate, for obvious reasons... He kept following us... and we were approaching Kristina's place... so we decided to walk past it, and then make a big round about (so he wouldn't follow her to the door). I was more annoyed than uncomfortable... not only did I have my pepper spray in my pocket, but I also have my mouth and fists as well. ;) It ended up being so ridiculous that I eventually turned around to face him... waved my pointer finger at him... gave him a stern look and simply said, "NO." He then started laughing and turned around. Problem solved. Lesson learned kids: "JUST SAY NO." so true. :)

1 comment: